We got our generator fixed, so we can dry camp again! After taking Meriwether into the shop in Lake Havasu City on Friday morning, we were out of there right after lunch (more on that repair–and what we found out was wrong–soon).
Though we had paid for Cattail Cove State Park through Friday night, we decided to start our journey to Las Vegas. We didn’t find out until today, but Cattail Cove actually refunded our last night. That was so considerate of them!