- Date: 05-27-2014
- Current City: Austin, TX
- Current Location: McKinney Falls State Park in Austin, TX.
- Site Number: 9
- Wi-fi Signal: Verizon – Weak / AT&T – Strong / Campground Wi-fi – None
- Mission: Enjoy nature, final meetings with clients.
- Compliment: 2 Officers, 1 Crew, 0 Guests
- Captain: Eric Highland
- Navigator: Brittany Highland
- 1st Mate: Trogdor the Burninator
- Guests: None
- Weather: Overcast / 74°
- Precipitation: 50%
- Humidity: 79%
- Wind: 0 mph
- Fuel: 12 Gallons of Diesel – 1/8 of a tank
- Odometer: 101,152
- Generator Hours: 4611.8
- Estimated Date of Departure: Saturday, May 31st
- Next Destination: Bayou Shores in Galveston, TX
Special Orders: Figure out blinker problem, start tracking odometer.
17:16 – We left Austin Lone Star Carefree RV park around 10:50 and we got to McKinney Falls State Park, about 4 miles away in short order. We were hooked up and settled by 11:20. [Read more…]